Elected City Officials:
- Mayor, Treig E. Pronschinske
- City Council Members (7)
- Sara Erickson - Ward 1
- Ginny Gunderson- Ward 1
- David Schultz - Ward 2
- Shirley Conrad- Ward 2
- Jacob Avery- Ward 3
- Nathan Nelson- Ward 3
- Lynn Smith- At-Large
Appointed City Officials:
- City Administrator/Clerk, Bradley J. Hanson
- Police Chief, Scott S. Smith
- Fire Chief, Steve Anderson
- Director of Public Works, Randall K. Gruber
- Street Superintendent, James J. Rud
- Treasurer, Dawn Moy
- Utility Clerk, Glenda Busch
City Council Meetings:
- City Council Meetings held the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month January through October.
- Meetings are held on the 2nd Tuesday only in November and December.
- All regularly scheduled City Council meetings begin at 6:30 p.m.
- Meeting notices and agendas are posted at Mondovi City Hall, Mondovi Post Office, Mondovi Police Department and are published in the Mondovi Herald.
- Any updates to posted agendas can be made until noon on the day of the meeting.
- The Finance Committee meets on the Monday before the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m.
- For a list of committee and board appointments click here.
Police, Fire Protection, Public Works:
- Police – 4 full-time officers 5 reserve officers
- Fire – 30 part-time volunteers
- Public Works – 6 full time
- Mondovi Ambulance Service – Volunteers
Volunteer Fire Department and Volunteer Ambulance Service:
Help can’t wait.
Will you volunteer to serve as a firefighter or an emergency medical technician?
To learn more contact:
Fire Chief, Steve Anderson call 715-495-1531 (home)
Ambulance Director, Bryan Gibbs call 715-926-3772 or fax 715-926-3720.
Mondovi Public Library
146 W. Hudson St.
Mondovi, WI 54755